Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hello to all my friends

Thought I would start this blog so you all could follow where I travel and what I am doing there. Instead of having to worry, oh jesus christ where has Linnéa gone now? And constantly having to ask me on Facebook what I am up to. Not that I don't enjoy chatting with people on Facebook. I do. Who doesn't! I also thought I could use this blog to show pictures from where I travel and of the wonderful people I get to meet. Now, I am not quite sure for how long I will travel for, or which countries I will visit. It will be to where I can afford and as long as I still have money This far I have visited Marrakech, Morocco and London, England, next up will be Lagos, Nigeria. Peace to all you my friends


Camden town market in London

No comments:

Post a Comment